Can I get a safe and effective facelift during my lunch hour? Yes, you can!
We love our HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) treatment and so do our clients that we thought we explore further into the benefits of having this treatment and discuss why it has become so popular over the past few years.
HIFU is a one-off treatment that has become one of the most sought-after face lifting procedures, which helps you achieve tighter, firmer, raised skin.
So, what makes it so popular and why do so many people have this treatment? The answer is simple because its effective, quick and no downtime and best of all the results keep getting better over nine months.
The popularity of the treatment is that no one will be able to tell you’ve had anything done to your face and neck, instead, over the coming days, weeks and months, people will recognise you’re looking more rejuvenated, youthful and glowing. You can see why it’s so popular.
The treatment is aimed at those that don’t wish to enhance their appearance with Botox or dermal fillers and are looking for a natural remedy that gives them a change in appearance gradually, and the results can last up to 2 years.
Benefits with HIFU;
- No recovery time, you can go back to work afterward
- No pain or cuts to the face, neck or skin
- Stimulates your natural collagen production from deep within the subcutaneous layers
- Results can be felt and seen within 4-6 weeks and months after that.
- Noticeable signs in facial contouring
Results with HIFU;
- Improves skin elasticity
- Shapes & tightens the face contours
- Lifting of Eyebrow
- Lifts and tightens the cheekbones
- Defines jawline
- Skin lifting and tightening of the Chin & Neck (yes it really can get rid of that double chin)
- Improves the surface layer of the skin
- Slows down the development of aging signs
- Slows down the development of aging signs on the face, neck and décolleté
For more information about our HIFU treatment, please call us or email on the below and we will be happy to answer any queries.
Free Phone – 0800 0831 507 | Email us: email@example.com